Monday, October 25, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

It has rained for a solid week here in the land of Mickey. That is unheard of this time of year. It actually felt like a Midwest Fall. Kind of odd. We wanted hot cocoa and a cozy blanket. The rain is really good for the land. This time of year is wildfire season because it usually is so dry from no rain during the summer and early fall. I don't think there is much of a chance of fires this year.

The sun shone for a few days and I thought the rain was behind us. But it has rained again today. I'm done with the rain for a little while. It can go away for a few weeks. I would like my sun back again. Thank you.

1 comment:

Carol said...

So happy to see you blogging again!! What a wonderful post about your rainy days lately. It is extremely windy in WI today and rainy too! I'm sure the sun will come out again in CA. I'm sure your sunny personality is warming your little homestead. :o) BTW, love the picture at the top of the kids!