Monday, September 21, 2009

Lunchtime Adventures

It was time for lunch today and Punkin and I were in the dining room. I moved my computer to the middle of the dining room table to keep it away from little hands and to make room for the lunch plates. I walked to the kitchen, got a hot dog from the refrigerator, put it on a plate, put it in the microwave and walked back to the dining room. All of this has taken me about a minute - from the time I left the dining room to the time I returned. When I returned, I find that Punkin is STANDING on a dining room chair, playing with my computer. EEKK!! When did he learn to do that??

1 comment:

my3SmallBears said...

That made me laugh! Brother Bear is always trying to play with my laptop too. He permanently bent my Num Lock key. The little clickey keys are just too irresistible.