Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Digital Studio

I've done scrapbooking before - usually a power weekend where I get lots and lots of pages done in one shot. I often don't pull out all of the stuff and do it at home. There are always interruptions. I've never been too interested in digital scrapbooking. Why should I have that when I have a whole bunch of paper, ribbons and embellishments in my craft space to use?

Well, Stampin' Up! is now offering a digital scrapbooking and card making program. I've tried it and I think I'm hooked. I completed the page below in less than an hour just sitting in the living room with my computer - all without reading the user guide! Tee-hee. I can delete, move, change the size, recrop a picture... It was so COOL! If I make a mistake, I can try again without the wasted paper or picture. :)

You can click on the pictures to make them bigger.



Or this one of family pictures from February that I just did tonight.



Space Ranger's comment "I've lost you, haven't I?"
Me - "Hmmm? Did you say something?"

1 comment:

my3SmallBears said...

Great digital pages!!! I love digital scrapping. No mess to clean up or worry about little hands getting into.

I'm not sure how Stampin' Up's program works, but if you can import elements (papers, ribbons, etc), you might want to check out digishoptalk.com and shabbyprincess.com. Shabby princess has some fantastic kits for free. DigiShopTalk has a wonderful layout gallery where you can get good ideas. There's tons of sites out there so let me know if you want more. :) Beware, its addicting!

I haven't scrapped in forever, but hopefully I can find some time again soon.